Monday, May 11, 2009

We're Live!

Welcome welcome! This is the Timbermaw Times, a blog written by a World of Warcraft player for players! In this blog I'll be discussing a huge variety of topics based on my experiences in WoW. Most of my posts will probably be drawn directly from my day to day activities and the insight I get from my travels. There will be posts about money making, leveling, working on achievements, and pretty much everything else I find myself doing or feel like talking about!

There won't be any specific posting schedule at this point but I will do my best to keep up and post at least a couple times a week on a few different topics as my schedule permits. Hopefully someday we will be able to get some guest posts from other players and we'll probably see an occasional post from some of the inhabitants of Timbermaw Hold, where this fine publication stems from.

So strap in it's going to be a fun ride!

~Bury

No comments:

Post a Comment