Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the Blog

Because I've been gone far too long...

So I've been away from my blog still very new blog for a couple of months now. I got started right around the end of my semester and just bit off a lot more than I could chew. After finals, summer rolled around and I just hadn't found the time or motivation to be writing. That, coupled with the fact that I set goals for myself that were much to high led me to take some time away. Trying to not only write a regular post multiple times a week but also have weekly columns such as my farming column and reputation column was much more work than I think I ever realized. As such, I'll be changing things a bit and not having certain sections which I plan on making weekly post in. I'll still keep sections like Grinding with Gorn, etc. around, but I will make them something I stitch in with the rest of the normal posts, rather than being on a regular schedule, at least until I am more comfortable with things.

That said, I have been playing plenty of World of Warcraft recently and have found that I have a lot of things I want to write about! That, along with regularly reading other great blogs such as the well known WoW.com (formerly WoW Insider), great money making site Just my Two Copper, and a blog which I found linked in one of those first two: WoW Alone, and seeing the great writing (although very different styles and focuses), that those blogs have has gotten me motivated to get back to writing mine!

So, as this is a fresh start and I have had a couple months with a character at level 80, I will quickly restate the types of things I plan on discussing here! While this blog will still cover whatever it is that happens to be on my mind at the time, I will mostly be focusing on my personal experiences in WoW, especially soloing, alts, PvP, Achievements, Old World content, and all the other things I find to keep myself occupied!

So, once again I invite you to stop by every once in a while and see if you find anything that interests you! And of course I am always open to comments, criticism, and suggestions! So post in the comments section or feel free to shoot me an e-mail at timbermawtimes@ymail.com! I'll do my best to respond to everything! Enjoy!

~Bury

No comments:

Post a Comment